Designed for stop-and-go activities, such as speed hiking in autumn and winter, where periods of intense physical activity are followed by static periods with the risk of overcooling.
The Pedroc TirolWool Celliant /Polarlite Jacket is a lightweight, warm and breathable hybrid jacket for fast-moving use in cold conditions. To ensure the optimal mix of insulation performance and breathability, the Pedroc TirolWool Celliant /Polarlite Jacket is made with TirolWool Celliant – Salewa’s proprietary TirolWool hybrid technology insulation fill.
TirolWool Celliant combines the natural advantages of high lanolin content wool from Tirolean mountain sheep with cutting-edge thermo-regulating technology. The wool keeps you warm, even when it is wet, helps regulate body temperature and prevents odour build-up. Celliant is a patented mix of thermo-reactive minerals powdered and melted into a resin which is loaded into the core of recycled polyester fibres. It has the unique capacity to recycle radiant body energy into infrared light, and then convert, store and reflect it back to the body over time. This increases circulation and blood flow, maintaining long-lasting insulation performance and promoting faster recovery.
TirolWool Celliant is used at the front, but warm, air-permeable Polarlite Active fleece for additional breathabilty at the back and sleeves. The strategically-placed, lightweight, nylon, wind-resistant outer fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for rain resistance. Two zipped side pockets provide ample storage options for items that need to be kept close to hand. In addition, this jacket stashes inside its own side pocket, which doubles as a compression pouch.
- Front neck zip
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Elasticated cuff
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Reflective details
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 50 ( 60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool )
- Lining: NYLON 20d PLAIN DOWNPROOF EMBO 38 BS ( 100% Polyamide )
- Main material: POLARLITE PLAIN MICROGRID SILVER 215 ( 92% Polyester 8% Elastane ) / NYLON STRIPED 15D DOPE DOWN 43 ( 91% Polyamide 9% Polyester )