Tried-and-tested in the Dolomites. A lightweight jacket with adaptive Polartec Alpha active insulation for speed hiking and mountain training.
The stony ascent was steep and strenuous. There’s a cold wind blowing along the ridge that will strip your core heat. Time to pull on some lightweight insulation… The Pedroc Hybrid 2 is ideal for high-exertion, stop-and-go mountain use with extreme temperature variations and changing conditions. The harder you work, the more its Polartec Alpha insulation adapts to regulate your body temperature.
Inside the lightweight, windproof nylon shell, we use Polartec Alpha Recycled active insulation at the torso with its special lofted fibres connected to a solid mesh core to provide versatile, thermo-regulating protection from the cold where you need it. It continuously releases excess body heat via air exchange before it can build to cause saturation and discomfort. The ergonomic sleeves and centre back insert are made from our comfortable Polarlite fleece in a grid construction knit for warmth with greater breathability and reduced fabric mass. The sleeves also push up easily when it’s hot. It has a close-fitting, athletic cut that stretches to trap and seal warmth in, while allowing excellent freedom of movement. There is a soft inner collar to keep your chin comfy, two sleek chest pockets (one doubles up as a packable pouch) and contrasting zips.
Treated with Polygiene permanent odour control for longer freshness and less washing.
This all makes the Pedroc Hybrid 2 a high-performance adaptive insulation solution for speed hiking and mountain training.
- Front neck zip
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Reflective details
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS ( 100% Polyester )
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER ( 100% Polyester )
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE / WICKING / DURABLE WATER REPELLENT – PFC FREE / COATED
- Main material: NYLON WINDBREAKER LIGHT 20D ECO 48 BS ( 100% Polyamide ) / POLARLITE ACTIVE PLAIN STRETCH 163 ( 95% Polyester 5% Elastane )