A men’s and women’s waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Pro shell jacket for full alpine weather protection.
The Ortles 3 GORE-TEX Pro Shell Jacket is a 3-layer shell jacket with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Pro membrane that is easy to wear over winter layers.
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps and designed for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing, it has a fully-featured technical spec.
The jackets has 3-layer laminate GORE-TEX Pro to make our most durable and abrasion-resistant apparel for extended use in extreme and unpredictable conditions. The technology is based on an extremely thin membrane made of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE). Its pores are too small for rain to penetrate, yet big enough for perspiration vapour to pass right through.
With a helmet-compatible and fully-adjustable storm hood, plus a hidden rear zippered gusset to guarantee a precise fit with or without the helmet. Featuring our free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves for maximum articulation and no hem-lift while climbing. Further functional features include: waterproof YKK zips, ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- Inner zipped pocket
- Interior pocket for smartphone
- Bottom hem adjustment cord with “safety outlet” towards the inner jacket
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo