A windproof and breathable men’s softshell with GORE® Windstopper® water-repellent protection for multi-activity alpine use.
The Ortles Windstopper® Jacket is a windproof, water-repellent and breathable softshell designed for alpine mountaineering with a wide range of functional details.
GORE® Windstopper® products have a totally windproof membrane that delivers maximum breathability and allows moisture vapour to escape away from the body to prevent saturation and overcooling. GORE® Windstopper® fabrics are very lightweight, very packable and very comfortable to wear. To ensure superior freedom of movement, Durastrech side panels are added.
With a helmet-compatible and fully-adjustable storm hood, plus a hidden rear zippered gusset to guarantee a precise fit with or without the helmet and a chest pocket designed for easy access when wearing a harness or carrying a pack.
- Padded helmet compatible hood with zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without helmet
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- 2 large stretch inner pockets
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks