Expertly designed by berghaus’s Extrem team, Changste is an innovative hybrid jacket that it has been body mapped with a range of new and highly technical GORE-TEX® fabrics.
At the heart of the design is the development of three versions of Gore-Tex waterproof breathable fabric.
To keep the outdooreer comfortable, the most breathable GORE-TEX® fabric, Active Shell, has been carefully placed around the core of the body to cool this high-heat zone.
For enhanced durability a new generation of GORE-TEX® PACLITE PLUS® is placed in areas prone to abrasion, including around the chest and arms.
Improved comfort and movement when aiming for those hard to reach places comes from a revolutionary new GORE-TEX® Topo Stretch fabric around the cuffs and hem, providing stretchable waterproof protection.
Plus, when you’re working at full pelt, you feel the benefit of enhanced airflow thanks to the patented Berghaus Vapour Storm vent at the top of the back, along with ventilation from underarm YKK® AquaGuard® zips.
BODY MAPPED WATERPROOF
The innovative body mapped design strategically places incredibly breathable GORE-TEX® Active Shell in high heat zones to keep you cool and dry, with new generation GORE-TEX® PACLITE PLUS® fabric providing enhanced durability in abrasion-prone areas.
PERFORMANCE FIT GORE-TEX
Topo Stretch provides stretchable waterproof protection around the cuffs and hem, for enhanced comfort and fit.
Feel the benefit of enhanced airflow thanks to the patented Berghaus Vapour Storm vent at the top of the centre back.
• Kinder to the environment as the main fabric is bluesign® approved
• Gain even more wet weather protection with the single point adjustable, helmet compatible hood
• Keep essentials secure and dry with a water repellent zipped chest pocket
• Keep driving rain, wind or snow out thanks to the two-way, water repellent YKK® AquaGuard® front zip
• Two-way centre front zip works perfectly with a climbing harness
• Secure closure with a press stud at the base of the zip