You can push harder for longer without having to take off the Tente.
That’s because it’s made with FUTURELIGHT™ – a customizable breathable-waterproof fabric. It’s engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time.
On top of this, it’s made from recycled nylon and impregnated with a non-PFC durable water repellent, so it has excellent sustainability credentials, too.
This makes the Tente Jacket the ideal a three-layer shell for pacey mountain hikes and hut-to-hut treks in shifting weather – you won’t have to keep layering up or down.
It’s fully seam-sealed, has an adjustable hood and Velcro cuffs; it features a stretch-knit backer that, unlike other shells, doesn’t feel cool on bare skin.
And if you use your phone for pictures or its GPS, then the secure phone pocket will come in handy. Water can’t get in, even if you leave the pocket unzipped!
FUTURELIGHT: Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
WATERPROOF: Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
BREATHABLE: Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Exposed, matte PU, zipped hand pockets with internal zipped mesh pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- 100% windproof fabric
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™3L shell
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip with internal storm-flap
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Standard fit
- Fabric: 70D X 12D FUTURELIGHT™ 3-layer, 100% recycled polyester woven with tricot backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish