A durable and backpack compatible 3L shell jacket. The microporous membrane efficiently pulls moisture away from your body when you’re doing high intensity activity, allowing you to stay warm when you finally reach the cold mountain tops. Featuring backcountry specific features like a removable, low-profile powder skirt with smart aluminum latches, this jacket is perfect for hiking up the mountain and also for skiing down. The helmet compatible hood features three adjustment points for a super snug fit that will not block your visibility when you turn your head. With a minimal build and super waterproof HELLY TECH® Professional fabric, this shell will protect you from the coldest weather at the highest peaks. A great companion to the Odin Mountain 3L Shell Bib Pants.
– C6 DWR and Microporous membrane
– 100% polyamide face and back with woven backing
– 20,000gm WP & 20,000gm MVP
– Waterproof, Windproof and breathable
– 11 degree angle Odin chest pocket
– Helmet, backpack and harness compatible construction and pockets