A durable and backpack compatible 3L shell jacket.
The microporous membrane efficiently pulls moisture away from your body when you’re doing a high-intensity activity, allowing you to stay warm when you finally reach the cold mountain tops.
Featuring backcountry specific features like a removable, low-profile powder skirt with smart aluminum latches, this jacket is perfect for hiking up the mountain and also for skiing down. The helmet-compatible hood features three adjustment points for a super snug fit that will not block your visibility when you turn your head.
With a minimal build and super waterproof HELLY TECH® Professional fabric, this shell will protect you from the coldest weather at the highest peaks.
– C6 DWR and Microporous membrane
– 100% polyamide face and back with a woven backing
– 20,000gm WP & 20,000gm MVP
– Waterproof, Windproof, and breathable
– 11-degree angle Odin chest pocket
– Helmet, backpack, and harness compatible construction and pockets