Ultralight and extremely stretchable. Stellar Ultralight Shell 2.0 jacket is a waterproof and windproof technical wonder.
It offers packable protection for weather exposed activities like alpinism and climbing, or for high-pulse activities like trail-running and mountain biking.
This is the most minimalistic shell jacket to date, weighing only around 200 grams in size medium.
During the last two years, Stellar Equipment has developed, tested, and perfected a new amazing 3-layer shell material in close collaboration with Japanese innovators Toray.
It is extremely lightweight, it is extremely stretchable, it is completely waterproof, and provides great breathability.
This jacket offers the exact same technical performance as any of our other hardshell jackets, but it’s so light and compressible that you can bring it anywhere. Even in your pocket.
This is the perfect warm season shell for everything from low-pulse outdoor activities like alpinism, climbing, and trekking, to aerobic activities like running and biking in changing conditions.
- Completely waterproof and windproof.
- Extremely stretchable and breathable.
- Ultra-compressible and packable.
- Engineered fit with elongated back-piece and pre-shaped arms for freedom of movement.
- Fixed hood adjustable at the front, elastic arm openings, and hem.
- One chest pocket with YKK zipper.
- Main fabric: Dermizax®Ultralight – 3-ply, DWR-treated, 82 g/sqm, 100% nylon.
- Main fabric denier: 20D.
- Lining fabric: No lining.
- Waterproofness: 20 000 mm.
- Breathability: 20 200 g/sqm/24h.
- Garment weight: Men’s M 228 g, L 251 g. Women’s S 205 g, M 217 g.
- Center back length men’s: S 72.5 cm, M 74.5 cm, L 77 cm, XL 79.5, cm XXL 82 cm.
- Center back length women’s: S 67 cm, M 69 cm, L 71.5 cm, XL 74 cm.
- Hood/collar: Fixed hood adjustable at front. Extra high front of hood for maximum protection against the elements. Stiff brim of hood.
- Pockets: One zipped chest pocket.
- Zippers: YKK zippers. YKK Aquaguard™ technology used on all exposed zippers.
- Ventilation: No ventilation.
- Sleeves and cuffs: Pre-bent and extra long sleeves for extra freedom of movement. Elastic cuffs.
- Bottom hem: Elastic bottom hem. Drop tail.
- Note: Colors will differ slightly between different materials. The Stellar Shell Jacket will match the Stellar Shell Pant perfectly, but the Guide
- Shell Pant might not, because of differences in fabric texture and luminance. Contact customer service if you need advice.