Solo backpackers, you no longer have to choose between a light pack and a comfortable night’s sleep.
The REI Co-op Quarter Dome SL1 tent lets you have both—plus an even lighter summer option.
- Vertical sidewalls create spacious elbow room and provide a no-drip entryway; trapezoidal floor plan makes space where you need it
- Hubbed and shock-corded pole assembly combines with strategic color coding to simplify setup
- A large door on rainfly vestibule and tent body adds ease to the entry and can be hung out of the way when unzipped
- Single door with stake-out vestibule provides easy entry and adds storage space for your gear
- Roof vent improves airflow and helps control condensation
- Exterior guyout loops and rainfly rollback loops provide setup options for any weather
- A variety of pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Reflective stake loops and guylines help minimize the nighttime trip hazard
- Fly/footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles, and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
- Includes a stuff sack, stakes, guylines, and tighteners, as well as a pole-repair tube, a pole bag, and a stake bag
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Seasons: 3-season
- Sleeping Capacity: 1-person
- Minimum Trail Weight: 1 lbs. 15 oz.
- Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight: 1 lbs. 8 oz.
- Packaged Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Packed Size: 6 x 19 inches
- Floor Dimensions: 88 x 35/27 (L x W head/foot) inches
- Floor Area: 18.9 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 9.6 square feet
- Peak Height: 38 inches
- Number of Doors: 1 door
- Number of Poles: 1 hubbed poleset
- Pole Material: DAC NFL aluminum
- Pole Diameter: Unavailable
- Canopy Fabric: Nylon
- Floor Fabric: Ripstop nylon
- Rainfly Fabric: Ripstop nylon
- Footprint Included: No
- Design Type: Semifreestanding