The Vapour-rise Flex Jacket is a light-weight softshell jacket with added stretch, designed to offer highly breathable protection, using a 2-layer system.
Developed exclusively by Rab and Pertex, Vapour-rise creates breathable, high wicking and quick drying performance clothing.
The Vapour-rise Flex jacket uses a durable Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric and a micro fleece liner to produce a versatile summer-weight jacket. Matrix SWS stretch panels on the sides and underarms greatly improve the levels of freedom of movement in this jacket.
Technical features include a 2-way deep-venting YKK chest zip, fitted collar and an integrated stuff sack.
These features, combined with the unique Vapour-rise system, plus the added stretch, make the Vapour-rise Flex Jacket ideal for climbing and active use in summer conditions.
- Stretch side and underarm panels
- Wicking micro-fleece insulation
- Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric
- 280g / 10oz
- YKK front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
- Fitted collar
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- 1 internal YKK zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Semi elasticated cuffs
- Half hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Slim