The Salvo Jacket is a midweight softshell jacket with a honeycomb fleece backer providing extra warmth and weather protection, ideal for active use in cold conditions.
Breathable and lightweight, the Salvo Jacket is optimised for active fast-moving use such as scrambling and mountain walking. The Matrix two-layer bonded fabric provides high levels of stretch and offers great freedom of movement. Features include waterproof zips throughout, an adjustable wired peak hood, and hook and loop adjustable cuffs.
Offering good wicking and high breathability, the Salvo Jacket is the ideal all-mountain softshell for walkers and scramblers.
- Fully adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak
- Stretch nylon face with polyester honeycomb fleece backer
- Matrix 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- 560g / 19.7oz
- YKK® VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- YKK zipped, mesh-lined chest pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular