A breakthrough in technology, the Kinetic Alpine Jacket will change the way you dress for the mountains. This fully waterproof, highly breathable, and stretchy jacket is a radical re-approach to protective yet comfortable clothing systems.
Perfectly combining the soft, flexible nature of a softshell with the protection and durability of a hard shell, the Kinetic Alpine is made from Rab’s own Proflex™. Contouring to your body shape it wicks away any sweat generated on steep ground, making it easy to forget you are wearing a waterproof until the showers roll in.
Honed for the alpinist, particular attention has been paid to the features, ensuring it has everything needed for long days in the mountains. Reinforced ceramic print overlays in high wear areas remove the need for bulky patches, increasing durability without hindering stretch. While a helmet-compatible hood, YKK AquaGuard zips, fully taped seams, adjustable cuffs, and hem ensure high functionality for the mountains. Light and highly packable, a small stuff sack aids easy storage in a pack or clipped to harness.
- High gauge knit wicking lining
- Ceramic print overlays on hood and sleeves
- Proflex™ stretchy, breathable and waterproof fabric with a tough nylon face
- 390g / 13.8oz
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated and stiffened peak
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® front zip with internal storm flap
- YKK® AquaGuard® zip A-line pockets
- Internal zipped pocket
- Concealed drawcord adjusters on hood and hem
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Stitch free hem and cuffs for comfort
- Fit: Slim
- Centre back length (Size L): 76cm/30inch