The Cirrus Flex Jacket is lightly filled with Cirrus 3M Featherless insulation, which balances and regulates temperature so you don’t overheat while you’re moving or get cold when you stop. Designed for movement, the Thermic stretch fleece panelling offers excellent flexibility and improved breathability.
The Cirrus Flex is made with durable Hyperlite rip-stop outer and lining fabric, which sheds water and is fast drying.
The left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack so it packs away neatly when you’re on the move.
Whether you plan to walk, climb, or scramble to the summit of the mountain, or beyond, the hard working Cirrus Flex Jacket is suitable for long mountain days and year round active use as part of a layering system.
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M Featherless insulation (100g/3.5oz in size L)
- Thermic™ stretch fleece with grid face and brushed back panelling
- Atmos™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric
- Insulation – Cirrus™:,100g / 3.5oz in size L
- 360g / 12.6oz
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets. Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim