Hornet™ Elite is the ultralight tent of choice for extreme minimalists wanting the best in technical materials and design. Top shelf fabrics and a minimal pole structure shave every ounce possible, while our latest updates and new patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing clip adds even more room without adding any weight.
At a mere 1 pound and 11 ounces, this premium technical, ultralight 2-Person shelter provides maximum livable space and large doors and vestibules. The 1-Person sheds a few more ounces to make its mark as one of the lightest, most advanced semi-freestanding tents in the NEMO line-up. Split the load with a partner using the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack to further lighten your pack.
– Ultra-fine 7D Nylon Ripstop fly with silicone water repellent is extremely light and technical.
– Generous doors and vestibules for each person provide more coverage in the rain.
– Unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner.
– Patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly.
– Volumizing guyouts connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create more livable space.
– Black No-See-Um Mesh turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing.
– Triangulated volumizing guyouts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
– Light Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern through light-diffusing fabric.
– DAC Featherlite poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single-hubbed intersection for lightning-quick setup.
– Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.