When the outdoor adventure is part of your family’s DNA, the Habitude 6 tent is the perfect retreat for igniting that passion in the next generation. Built to handle kids and the rigors of primitive camping, this expansive, standing-height shelter comfortably sleeps six—perfect for canoe trips or base camping for mountain bike rides.
Easy to pitch, the extra-sturdy frame stands up to the unpredictable elements, and the tent’s limited mesh balances airflow and privacy. Though it’s built tough, the Habitude 6 offers creature comforts—like a porch light—that round out its incredible livability.
- Standing-Height: High ceiling and vertical sidewalls let everyone move about comfortably, lounge and stand up to change. Door pocket allows for wide, easy entry.
- Strong: Robust fabrics, super-sturdy pole geometry, and smooth-glide YKK stainless steel zippers endure rough use, little fingers, and challenging environments like sand, wind and rain.
- Easy to Pitch: Sets up quickly by one person plus a small helper, thanks to hubbed poles, large, color-coded pole clips and a simple design.
- Unparalleled Livability: Storage pockets for each occupant; extra hang loops; strategically placed mesh for airflow and privacy; enormous vestibule for outside gear storage. Polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.