The non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 2 backpacking tent is designed for adventurers who like to travel ultralight but want more protection than a tarp can offer.
Built for two, the tent delivers the full protection, durability, and simple setup of a tent with a minimum weight of .84 (1 lb 13 oz).
Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics, and zipper-free vestibules make the tent weigh as little as a tarp and pack up just as small.
It won’t weigh you down, whether you’re route finding in the Rockies, or losing yourself in old-growth rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. Twin doors, a spacious interior, and roomy vestibules make life on the trail more comfortable.
– Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton® carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
– Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
– Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
– Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
– Simple, non-freestanding design
– Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
– Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
– Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
– Large doors provide easy entry and exit
– Micromesh canopy
– Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
– Reinforced stress points for durability
– Internal mesh storage pockets