The double-walled Carbon Reflex™ 1 tent offers the full protection, durability, and simple setup of a tent while weighing as little as a tarp, and it packs down incredibly small, almost to water-bottle size.
Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics, and a zipper-free vestibule make it ideal for ultralight backpacking at .66 kg (1 lb 7 oz), and its spacious interior and full-featured livability enhance any 3-season adventure you’re ready to take on—from bike touring through Central America to minimalist weekends.
Sturdy and livable, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™ 1 tent proves our philosophy that traveling ultralight doesn’t mean sacrificing the other qualities you care about.
– Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton® carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
– Fast & Light Setup: Includes a lighter pitch option using just the rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately).
– Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
– Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
Full list of features:
– Simple, non-freestanding design
– Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
– Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
– Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
– Large door provides easy entry and exit
– Micromesh canopy
– Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
– Reinforced stress points for durability
– Internal mesh storage pockets