Three isn’t a crowd in our roomy Carbon Reflex 3 tent.
The non-freestanding tent offers uncompromised accommodations and double-walled protection at the weight of many 2-person ultralight tents. Featuring Easton® carbon fiber poles, two full doors, and two zipper-free vestibules, it offers the livability you want for the weight you want, for everything from your annual trip to section-hike the Appalachian Trail, to last-minute wilderness weekends with your buddies.
The Carbon Reflex 3 makes a great option for two, offering extra tent space to stretch out or room to store gear inside—and it has the built-in versatility to add a third any time you like.
– Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
– Fast & Light Setup: Pitches with rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately) for versatility on lighter trips.
– Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
– Weather Protection: DuraShield™ waterproof rainfly; Xtreme Shield™ waterproof floor.
– Simple, non-freestanding design
– Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
– Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
– Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
– Large doors provide easy entry and exit
– Micromesh canopy
– Waterproof rainfly and bathtub-style floor
– Reinforced stress points for durability
– Internal mesh storage pockets