Designed to lighten your pack load on multiday and weekend backcountry trips, the FreeLite 2 saves you time and energy to pursue your outdoor activities. Whether you’re planning to pedal the Kokopelli Trail or climb a favorite route on an overnight backpacking trip, this ultralight, fully-featured double-wall tent lets you perform at your highest level. Its unified semi-freestanding frame sets up quickly and offers a roomy interior, lots of ventilation, and two large doors for easy access—all the comfort, without all the weight.
– Ultralight: Our lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
– Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Made of aerospace composite materials, Syclone poles resist breaking in fierce winds, boosting the reliability of your tent.
– Easy Access: Large door offers access to a spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
– Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control, and bug-free protection.
– Weather Protection: Xtreme Shield™ waterproof-coated rainfly and floor.