Feel free of restraints during demanding climbs and when handling ropes, thanks to the stretch upper part of the FUSION AIRLOFT puffy jacket.
Insulated with moisture-resistant POLARTEC® POWERFILL™ 80 using recycled plastic bottles, it is made of windproof PERTEX® QUANTUM fabric with overstitching details to improve compressibility.
The high neck as well as the adjusted fit at the hem and cuffs of this mountaineering jacket help to retain warmth, while the two zipped pockets accessible when wearing a harness keep your essential belongings at hand.
- Hybrid jacket and innovative design
- 80gr polartec® powerfill insulation can be layered under a shell
- 2 harness-compatible, large chest pockets
- protective collar, interior safety pocket
- zippered center front opening, fitted wrists and hem
- Pertex® quantum ultralight // 100 % polyamide // water repellence // DWR PFC free
- Toray® air stretch ripstop // 100 % polyamide // water repellence // DWR PFC free
- Polartec® powerfill 80 insulation 100% recycled polyester
- Ultralight down-proof // 100 % polyamide // water repellence// DWR PFC free