At the coldest point in the season, when warmth becomes vital for mountaineers, the new TRILOGY ULTIMATE DOWN JKT deploys the thermal excellence of natural goose down to combat extreme temperatures.
In its special expedition-derived baffled build, the insulation chambers overlap to prevent thermal bridges. At base camps or bivouacs, hydrophobic treated K-DRY™ DOWN provides consistently high warmth, even in wet conditions. Lightweight and snag-resistant with its new PERTEX® DIAMOND shell, it offers optimal ergonomics and maximum compressibility.
- Mountaineering hood: helmet-compatible, adjustable, panoramic vision
- Two wide zipped, quick-access chest pockets
- Two large handwarmer pockets
- Double-slider zip closure, adjustable hem, close-fitting cuffs
- Two large inside mesh pockets for stashing
- Weight: 800g / 28oz
- Main fabrics :pertex® diamond // 100% polyamide
- Insulation : k dry™ goose down rds FPS 800 // fill power 800 // 100% goose down
- Lining : pertex® plain // 100% polyamide