An invaluable all year round asset, the FUSION AIRLOFT HOODIE insulating jacket enhances the freedom of movement and thermal input thanks to its stretch hybrid construction.
The TORAY® AIR STRETCH fabric on the upper part of the body stretches to grant added freedom to move when handling ropes or engaging in demanding climbs, while the overstretched lower part made of PERTEX® QUANTUM optimizes the compressibility of this mountaineering jacket for men.
Worn under a waterproof jacket or alone when the weather is dry, it benefits from Millet’s emblematic technical functionality, with an ergonomic hood fitting under the helmet and zipped pockets which can be used even when wearing a harness.
- Helmet-compatible hood
- 80gr Polartec® powerfill insulation can be layered under a shell
- 2 harness compatible, large chest pockets
- Interior safety pocket
- 2-way zippered center front opening fitted wrists and hem
- Pertex® quantum ultralight // 100 % polyamide // water repellence // DWR PFC free
- Toray® air stretch ripstop // 100 % polyamide // water repellence // DWR PFC free
- Polartec® powerfill 80 insulation 100% recycled polyester
- Ultralight down-proof // 100 % polyamide // water repellence// DWR PFC free