Thanks to its indestructible design, the freestanding Thor 3-Person Tent has become a go-to shelter for lengthy alpine expeditions, mountaineering treks, and other epic adventures.
Two D-shaped doors offer easy access, while their two vestibules—plus an extra at the front—stow all the gear you need.
If the sky suddenly opens up with rain or snow, identical pole lengths make for an easy setup, the seam-taped catenary-cut floor resists pooling, and the seam-taped full-coverage fly features vents and snow flaps.
Tuck a headlamp into the lampshade pocket for ambient light at night.
- Two D Shaped Doors
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Internal Guy System
- Poled Vestibule
- Bare Bones Setup
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Field Repair Kit
- Light-Reflective Points
- Optional Footprint
- Pole Sleeve – Clip Combo
- DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
- Packed Weight: 11 lbs 4 oz (5110g)
- Minimum Weight: 10 lbs 2.5 oz (4610g)
- Packed Size: 28.5 x 9.5 in | 72 x 24 cm
- Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq ft, 9.5 sq ft | 0.9 sq m, 0.9 sq m
- Footprint Included: false
- Number of Poles: 6
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Main Canopy Fabric: 40d 100% Nylon Ripstop, Sil/PU 1800mm F/R
- Secondary Canopy Fabric: 20d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor Fabric: 70d 100% Nylon 10000mm W/R, F/R
- Fly Fabric: 50d 100% Poly Ripstop, Sil/PU 3000mm F/R
- Pole Material: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Style Number: 29680