The features you know from the award-winning line of Tiger Wall UL tents have been enhanced and equipped with functions you need for two-wheeled travel, now using solution-dyed fabric that is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric.
The Tiger Wall UL2 and UL3 Bikepack tents are our lightest two-door, two-vestibule bikepacking tents and exciting addition to our award-winning ultralight bikepacking tent series, built for on and off-road adventures.
Featuring a shortened 12″ Shortstik Poleset for an optimal handlebar, pannier, and saddlebag storage, complete with a burly bikepacking-ready compression sack that attaches readily to your bike with integrated daisy chain webbing. Stash your helmet in the added webbing located on the tent body exterior and dry out wet clothes and gear on daisy chain webbing loops integrated on the fly exterior.
Interior storage solutions utilize dead space above your feet and keep gear stowed and out of the way.
Extended footprint creates a vestibule floor for dry, dirt-free changing and additional gear storage (sold separately).
Equipped with TipLok Tent Buckle™ to simplify setup, the Tiger Wall UL Bikepack tent is your go-to shelter for single-track and double-track, overnight adventures.
- Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric
- Featuring a 12″ Shortstik Poleset, ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers, and saddlebags, or saving space in any pack
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burley compression stuff-sack with a daisy-chain webbing system
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper door with easy-grip zipper pulls on two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Ease of entry with dual-zipper door and quick reach-through access using only one zipper and stow unzipped door easily with Quick Stash door keeper on the tent body door
- Stash oversized gear in the 3D shelf, utilizing dead space above your feet, or securely store helmet on top of tent body with elastic webbing and use daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry wet clothes and gear
- Maximized storage options with oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts, accessories, and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Dry, dirt-free changing and gear storage with extended footprint creates a vestibule floor, sold separately
- Increased airflow and reduced condensation through fly vent and low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on tent corners, extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure, and ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with I-Beam aluminum construction
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor: solution-dyed water-repellent silicone treated nylon ripstop with a 1200mm water-resistant, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: solution-dyed nylon ripstop and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system and hub pole design
- Gear lofts, sold separately: fits Triangle, Large Trapezoid and Wall
- Fast fly setup available
- 6″ Dirt Dagger UL Stakes included: 9