Our award-winning ultralight bikepacking tents are built for on and off-road adventures with features you know from our best-selling line of Copper Spur HV UL tents.
Newly redesigned with more interior volume and using stronger, lighter, more sustainably sourced fabrics.
The Copper Spur HV UL Bikepack tent is enhanced and equipped with functions you need for two-wheeled travel, plus a few extras like the awning-style vestibule and our proprietary TipLok Tent Buckle™ to simplify setup.
- Featuring a 12″ Shortstik Poleset, ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers, and saddlebags, or saving space in any pack
- Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burley compression stuff-sack with daisy-chain webbing system
- Proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear-strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper door with easy-grip zipper pulls on two doors and two awning-style vestibules (UL2/3) with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Ease of entry with dual zipper door and quick reach-through access using only one zipper, stow unzipped door easily with Quick Stash door-keeper on the tent body door
- Stash oversized gear in 3D shelf, utilizing dead space above your feet, or securely store helmet on top of tent body with elastic webbing and use daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior to dry wet clothes and gear
- Maximized storage options with oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts, accessories, and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Dry, dirt-free changing and gear storage with extended footprint creates a vestibule floor, sold separately
- Increased airflow and reduced condensation through fly vent with low vent feature on the vestibule doors for more airflow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and color-coded webbing on tent corners, extra stability with velcro tabs that connect fly to pole structure, and ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with I-Beam aluminum construction
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor: proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier water-repellent silicone treated nylon, with solution-dyed ripstop grid and 1200mm waterproof, polyurethane coating
- Tent body: breathable proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier nylon, with solution-dyed ripstop grid and polyester mesh
- Waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane taped seams (No PVC or VOCs)
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system
- Gear lofts sold separately: fits Triangle
- Fast fly setup available, footprint sold separately
- Seven 6″ Dirt Dagger UL Stakes included