When the skies are overcast and the rain is pouring down, ultralight Vertice rain jacket offers superior protection and breathability.
- Full-length waterproof front zipper with rain guard for extra protection.
- Fully- taped seams.
- Adjustable elastic at the wrists and hood can be cinched tight or let loose with one hand.
- Elastic at the hem to seal out drafts.
- Fitted hood with visor; strap on the back of the hood allows for vertical adjustments
- Hood can be rolled up and clipped when not in use.
- Hood can accommodate climbing, skiing, snowboarding, or cycling helmet.
- Position of chest pocket allows for easy access while wearing a backpack.
- Chest pocket is approximately 8 inches wide by 9.5 inches tall
- Chest pocket can be flipped inside out, and is large enough to store the jacket, pants and mitts together.
- Waterproof armpit zippers are included for venting.
- Comfortable body length and sleeve length for good rain protection over layers
- All Zpacks gear has a two year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Made in the USA.
- 1.92 oz/sqyd Vertice Waterproof Breathable Fabric: the three-layer material has a tricot lining to wick moisture away from your skin, a waterproof vapor-permeable membrane in the middle, and 7 denier ripstop nylon on the exterior. The outer surface is treated with a durable “C6” water repellent. The Vertice fabric boasts an incredible breathability rating that blows away most other rain gear, including our previous generation fabrics.
- Weight: 1.92 oz/sqyd (65 g/m²)
- Vapor Transfer (JIS L 1099 Method B1): 56,000+ g/m^2/24hr
- Water Resistance: >20,000 mm H₂O
- Made in Japan.