Esker jacket by Haglofs is a versatile jacket is made for the outdoor enthusiast and designed to beat bad weather.
Waterproof, breathable, lightweight, and completely fluorocarbon free, the hooded Esker shell jacket keeps you warm and dry thanks to its breathable mesh torso lining.
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak for bad weather
- Water repellent front zip with inner placket for keeping moisture out
- Articulated sleeves with VELCRO® closure adjustment
- Two mid-mounted zippered pockets and one inner open mesh pocket, easy to access when wearing a backpack
- Mesh torso lining to promote breathability
- Single-hand adjustable dropped rear hem
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces
- Centre back length 80cm (men’s size L)
- Regular fit
- The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L
PROOF™ 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, light yet durable 40D mini-dobby with a nice luster laminated to a membrane, 95 g/m² and bluesign® approved
Hydrostatic head: >15,000 mm;
Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h