The Vision Down Parka is our warmest insulated jacket, stuffed with high-lofting 800-fill, RDS-certified HyperDRY™ goose down insulation that resists moisture and offers to sleep bag-level warmth in seriously cold conditions.
The Vision Down Parka’s ultralight shell fabric features a proprietary Japanese fabric made ultra-tear resistant thanks to its liquid crystal polymer ripstop construction, which has been proven to be tough as nails in our Vision Harness. The adjustable insulated hood seals in warmth while wearing a helmet, while the two-way front zipper allows access to your belay device. Oversized hand, chest, and internal drop pockets to store gloves, water bottles, and other on-route essentials.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric with revolutionary Japanese Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) reinforced durability.
- 800-fill, RDS-certified Allied HyperDRY® goose down insulation
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way front YKK® zipper with DWR treatment and wind flap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zippered hand pockets, one zippered chest pocket, and two internal drop pockets
- The left chest pocket has an internal stretch mesh pocket
- Fit: Relaxed
- Size: S-XL
[Shell] 20D Nylon with Liquid Crystal Polymer ripstop and DWR finish (38gsm, 93% Nylon, 7% Polyester),
[Insulation] 800 fill-power RDS certified goose down with DWR treatment (90% Down, 10% Feather, Goose Down),
[Lining] 20D nylon plain woven with DWR (37gsm, 100% Nylon)