Inspired by “no pack and a pared-down rack” kind of days, the Approach Down Hoody easily layers over a sun hoody on brisk multi-pitch rock routes or under a shell on ice climbs and alpine missions.
The Approach Hoody’s ultralight nylon ripstop shell features Green Theme International’s revolutionary Breathable Water Protection Technology—an environmentally friendly, PFC-free DWR that’s superior in performance and substantially more durable than other DWR solutions.
Inside, premium 800-fill, RDS-certified HyperDRY™ goose down insulation offers high-lofting, incredibly packable warmth that resists inclement weather.
When it’s time to move, the jacket stuffs into its hand pocket and secures to your harness with a carabiner clip loop.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric with revolutionary GTT PFC-free DWR finish
- 800-fill, RDS-certified Allied HyperDRY™ goose down insulation
- Insulated hood with single-pull drawcord adjust
- YKK® Vislon Slim center front zipper for ultimate packability
- Two YKK® zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Jacket packs into hand pocket with a carabiner clip loop
- Elastic hood opening and cuffs
- Fit: Slim
- Size: S-XL
[Insulaton] 800 Fill Power Goose Down (90% Down, 10% Feather, White Goose Down)
[Lining] 10D lightweight nylon woven with DWR (29gsm, 100% nylon)