These full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters are super easy to pack, setup, and inhabit. Dual doors make entry and exit convenient for all, and our award-winning mtnGLO® Tent Light Technology makes overnights with friends and four-legged partners better than ever.
With steep, vertical walls there’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing Hearts won’t leave you feeling claustrophobic.
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO® Tent Light Technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a headlamp
- A simple push-button controller with three settings – on, off and 50% brightness – controls the mtnGLO® lights
- LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO® light controller
- CE certified
- Light routing keeps the light above your head on the ceiling where you need it most
- New awning-style vestibules expand covered living space; great for both drizzle and sun protection.
- The double zippers also provide multiple access options; great for minimizing wind-driven rain or snow getting into your living room.
- Features one door and one vestibule
- New 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot provides massive, off the floor storage; Oversized ceiling pocket in the head provides great additional storage space; Media pockets provide clean earbud cord-routing from phones or other devices.
- New proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ streamlines tent set up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. This buckle has a keyed hole so the pole tip locks securely into place during setup, and the hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between the tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- New proprietary ultralight nylon doubles rip-stop; Mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- New pre-bent span pole coupled with the high-volume angle hub increases strength, stability, and shedding of rain and snow while creating optimal livable space where you need it most.
- Dual low vent vestibule doors coupled with high fly vent maximize options for both active and passive airflow to reduce condensation in all weather conditions.
- Dual-zipper doors with easy-grip zipper pulls are smooth-closing and allow for easy entry and exit. Use only one zipper for quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners are attached to fly; Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint – sold separately.
- Fast Fly setup available with footprint.
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- TipLok Tent Buckle™
- Tent body is proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- 3 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 media pocket, 7 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 2 awning guylines
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits the Wall, Triangle and Square gear lofts -sold separately
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame