The K SYNTH’X DOWN JKT down jacket is warm and lightweight, it blends the seamless design structure of SYNTHESIS™ with a K DRY™ DOWN waterproof coating for flawless thermal protection even when the weather turns humid.
This coating prevents the natural down from getting waterlogged and lets it breathe to ensure the warmth stays intense. And the special weave was designed for an innovative, beneficial chambered construction that doesn’t involve stitching.
These insulation chambers increase the down jacket’s windbreaker effect and thermal protection tenfold by reducing the points at which air can get in. This means you stay warm whatever the weather.
This innovative technology also increases the wear resistance of this mountaineering down jacket, as well as making it much more lightweight and compressible for storing in your bag. You can wear it on its own or as a mid-layer in bad weather, and it’s really practical when you’re wearing a harness.
- Protective high collar
- Handwarmer pockets, useable with harness
- Inside security pocket
- Zip closure, adjustable hem
- Fabrics : regular synth’x™ light weight // // 100% polyamide
- Insulation: k dry™ duck down rds FP 700 // fill power 700 // 100% duck down
- Lining : ultralight downproof // 100% polyamide
- Weight: 382g