Ready to adventure with you mile after mile, the freestanding Tungsten 2-Person Tent blends durability, roominess, and a livable design.
Strategic clip placement offers more interior volume after a long day on the mountain. If a downpour approaches, the color-coded “easy pitch” clips and poles make for a quick set up, and the seam-taped, catenary-cut floor and full-coverage vented fly add to its weather protection.
Dual doors allow easy entry and exit with vestibule storage space around both doors.
The lampshade pocket stows your headlamp and the included abrasion-resistant footprint round out the details that make life on the trail easier.
– Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls, More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
– Two D Shaped Doors/Two Vestibules. Free Standing Design
– Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
– Footprint Included
– Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
– Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vent
– Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
– Color Coded “Easy Pitch” Clips, Poles and Fly
– Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
– Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
– HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Product Weight: 0
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz (2381g)
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz (2182g)
- Packed Size: 21 x 7.5 in | 53.3 x 17.8 cm
- Vestibule Area: 9.5 sq ft, 6.5 sq ft | 0.9 sq m, 0.6 sq m
- Footprint Included: true
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Main Canopy Fabric: 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1800mm F/R
- Secondary Canopy Fabric: 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor Fabric: 70d 100% Polyester Taffeta 2000mm F/R
- Fly Fabric: 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1500mm F/R
- Pole Material: Velocity HD
- Footprint Material: 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
- Style Number: 29180