Firefly™ strikes a unique balance between affordability and lightweight livability in a freestanding backpacking tent.
The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and airflow. It’s agile on the trail, quick to set up, and well-appointed for rejuvenation in camp.
– Tapered floor plan saves weight while increasing the room at the head.
– Rainfly securely snaps onto poles for easy tensioning and increased weather protection.
– Privacy mesh allows for full visibility of the night sky while limiting visibility into the tent.
– Large doors and trapezoidal vestibules with multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
– Hubbed, pre-bent aluminum poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
– Color-coded poles and matched webbing for an intuitive setup.
– Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™ offer storage for personal items.
– Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
– Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.