Stretchdown™ weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you the freedom to move.
A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality goose down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities.
From the trailhead to the summit, over bases, or under a waterproof shell: this layer is made to mobilize.
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS-Certified /Fluorine Free
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Lightweight, breathable down retains maximum loft
- Eco-advanced fabrication: revolutionary technique removes the need for glues and stitching
- Woven-stretch construction creates durability
- Continuous channel design traps more heat than standard construction
- 700-fill RDS-Certified /Fluorine Free
- 1 ib 1 oz/ 478 g
- Rock Climbing
- Backpacking / Hiking
- Casual / Travel