Even if you’re way, way in the backwoods, you won’t sacrifice a good night’s sleep in the Hammer 2-Person Tent.
Get that and more with this 4-season tent, thanks to waterproof nylon ripstop fabric that shields you from rain, snow, and other unfavorable weather.
Finally, make it to your destination and the sky opens up? The single-wall construction is simple to set up, so you can take shelter faster. Keep precipitation out with its seam-taped, catenary-cut bathtub floor that resists pooling, attach the included vestibule with snow flaps if the temps drop below freezing, and use the internal guy out system once the wind picks up.
Stow your gear in the interior pockets, and use the light-reflective points to identify your campsite at night.
- Single-wall construction with waterproof, breathable fabric for quick setup in inclement weather
- Removable vestibule with snow flaps included
- Internal access guy out system; Free-standing design
- Seam-taped, catenary-cut, bathtub-style floor
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Light-reflective points; Jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- Main Fabric: 100% Nylon | 100% Nylon RipStop
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs 2 oz (2325g)
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz (1990g)
- Packed Size: 24 x 9 in | 60 x 22 cm
- Vestibule Area: 6.5 sq ft | 0.6 sq m
- Footprint Included: false
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Vestibules: 1
- Main Canopy Fabric: 50d/48f x 50d/48f 100% Nylon RS, FR
- Floor Fabric: 70d 210T Nylon TF. PU 10,000mm FR
- Fly Fabric: 40d 238T Nylon Ripstop, Sil/PU 1800mm F/R
- Pole Material: DAC NSL
- Style Number: 37790