Equipped to handle the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Sabre AR Jacket is built for freeride touring.
Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability, and protection.
WaterTight™ pit zips give rapid ventilation on traverses and ascents, and the integrated powder skirt delivers a secure fit in deep powder.
Pockets provide security and are placed for easy accessibility, even with a pack on.
The helmet-compatible StormHood™ cinches securely, giving full coverage and exceptional visibility.
Slide’n Loc™ attachments link to the Sabre AR Pant, creating a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Backcountry Skiing
Weight: 700 g / 1 lb 8.7 oz
Fit: Regular Fit
Material: N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with lo-loft softshell construction
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Slight drop hem
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Relaxed cuffs to fit over gloves
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won’t catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets
- One internal mesh dump pocket
- Sleeve pocket with zip
- Note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water-resistant, but not waterproof.
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- Slide ‘n Loc™ snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture